Monday, May 10, 2010

Not too long ago I had a second look at this teapot and I decided that this would be my Mother Goose teapot until I found one that was closer to what we see on the cover of the Mother Goose books, if there was such a one ever made.
Anyone know of one that represents the original Mother Goose?






Now you see two more items that I prize and have on display.  Found at a hospital consignment shop.
Not very valuable but give me much pleasure to have them in my collection of Mother Goose items.
I had a Mother Goose tea for about 21 ladies and if I do say so myself, it was one I will never forget, most enjoyable.
We all had lots of fun along with the usual special food served at "afternoon teas",  plus a very special game I created myself.
Lots of prizes and lots of laughter.  Lots of new friends made and many comparisons shared with folks they never met before that day.

1 comment:

  1. Your mother goose teapot collection is truly enhance the beauty and the uniqueness of your treasure. Your tea party sounds as fascinating as the party in Alice in Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete