Thursday, June 10, 2010

Today I finished reading one of the many Agatha Christie books, Passenger to Frankfurt.   I just purchased this the other day from my favorite Second Reading book store.
Besides being a very different story type from all the others I have read, on the back fold of the jacket cover were three more of her books that were being brought to the readers attention.  It caught my eye right away as they each had something to do with nursery rhymes.
1. A Pocket Full of Rye
2. Hickory Dickory Death
3. The Crooked House
I have read the first one and also saw the TV version of it.
I hope I can find the other two as I am interested for two reasons, the mystery part and how they use the nursery rhymes.
Just found several more as I checked my books for the two that I am missing.
Sing a Song of Sixpence, and How Does Your Garden Grow.  These are short stories, not full length books.
That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment